What is Mushroom Immune Gold?
Created by one of Pet Wellbeing veterinary researchers, this product effectively meets the needs of animals in need of intensive immune support and maintenance.
Mushroom Immune Gold is a comprehensive, complementary, and alternative formula. It can be used alone or in conjunction with chemotherapeutic drugs and/or radiation therapy.
Medicinal mushrooms have gained notoriety for their powerful ability to support the immune system. Many supplements make this claim, but medicinal mushrooms go beyond immune support that is anti-bacterial or anti-viral. Many mushroom species have the ability to support the body's innate immune mechanisms, sustaining a stronger and more resilient immunity, and faster recovery.
In addition to immune enhancement, certain mushroom species help the body's normal reactions to internal and external stresses, including cellular stress from environmental toxins.
What is Mushroom Immune Gold used for?
The three medicinal mushrooms in Mushroom Immune Gold are powerful antioxidants, supporting cellular integrity. They are high in certain polysaccharides that increase the activity of natural killer cells and macrophages, making them some of the most powerful, natural ingredients to support normal and healthy white blood cells.
Mushroom Immune Gold helps maintain:
- Resilient immunity
- Healthy lungs and digestion
- Less feelings of stress
- Better detoxification from environmental toxins
For years, we've been seeing customer reviews about how Pet Wellbeing Life Gold has helped to support their pets' quality of life. Our veterinary Board of Advisors saw the need for an additional immune formula, one that could powerfully support the action of white blood cells.
Life Gold and Mushroom Immune Gold are best used as a combination approach to supporting natural immune defenses and for ongoing care. For viral or bacterial support, Immune SURE is Pet Wellbeing's primary formula.
A note from our veterinarian...
You may currently be faced with some important decisions regarding your pet's health and the best course of action. The reason so many holistic veterinarians are recommending key species of medicinal mushrooms (very different from the mushrooms you buy in grocery store) is twofold. Firstly, the effectiveness is unparalleled. The successes seen with adequate (label) dosing of Mushroom Immune Gold makes me very optimistic that I have something of value to offer my patients - and recommend to pet owners. Secondly, Mushroom Immune Gold is well tolerated and without a "downside". I love this product, and I think you will, too.
Mushroom Immune Gold is a high-potency functional food type of supplement. The dose is potent and is aimed at effectiveness based on research and results.
Never underestimate the health potential of optimal nutrition. Feeding your canine a natural, healthy diet is part of the best immune support you can give them. If you haven't already, consider an unprocessed, cereal-free diet for your dog.
Why choose Mushroom Immune Gold for your dog?
- Certified Organic and Cultivated with Care: This formula is prepared from organically grown and cultivated mushrooms and herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices, including testing of all raw materials to confirm identification and purity.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the highest potency extract.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Mushroom Immune Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who makes Mushroom Immune Gold?
Mushroom Immune Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honoured, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Mushroom Immune Gold once daily:
- 8 lb (3.5 kg) and under: 1/4 teaspoon
- 9 - 25 lb (4 - 11 kg): 1/2 teaspoon
- 26 - 40 lb (12 - 18 kg): 1 teaspoon
- 41 - 60 lb (19 - 27 kg): 1-1/2 teaspoons
- 61 - 80 lb (28 - 36 kg): 2-1/4 teaspoons
- 81 - 100 lb (37 - 45 kg): 2-1/2 teaspoons
- 101+ lb (46+ kg): 3 teaspoons
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to administer: Add to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Mushroom Immune Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration in a way that your dog will like best.
Mushroom Immune Gold can be administered long-term and may be used concurrently with chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy. Suitable as a single remedy or used with Life Gold.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Monitor blood glucose levels closely and use caution if animal is taking medication to lower blood sugar as product may have hypoglycemic effects.
- Use caution if using concurrently with antihypertensive drugs (to lower blood pressure) or if using blood thinners.
- Not recommended to use with immunosuppressants.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Mushroom Immune Gold is Formulated With:
- Turkey Tail fruiting body and mycelium (Coriolus versicolor): This beautifully shaped polypore has been extensively researched for its significant immune system support, probably more than any other mushroom in the world. In Japan, PSK (a derivative of Turkey Tail comprised of polysaccharides) is an approved product for cancer treatment.
- Maitake fruiting body (Grifola frondosa): Another immune-enhancing medicinal mushroom, Maitake has anti-tumor and anti-viral benefits. It has also been studied for its beneficial effects on blood pressure, blood cholesterol, and its ability to help support normal blood sugar. For this reason, we recommend using caution when administering alongside blood-sugar-lowering medication, as Maitake may enhance its effects.
- Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum): Milk Thistle is a very well-tolerated herb, generally used for liver support. Studies have indicated that its use decreases side effects from chemotherapy and radiation therapies and generally increases quality of life.
- Reishi fruiting body (Ganoderma lucidum): A suitable adjunct to standard cancer therapies, Reishi is also indicated for growths and general inflammation. It is one of the prized "king herbs" for reducing stress, maintaining good energy levels, and balancing hormones.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale): A small amount of ginger is added to the formula as a "harmonizer", and also for its known anti-bacterial properties.
... 2,110 mg per 5 ml (1 teaspoon)
Mushrooms and herbs are certified organic, except for Maitake (conventionally grown).
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device